Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday Feb 27, 2011

Sunday on the 27th I attended a birthday party. Not just a birthday party but a special celebration of many. 6 birthdays were celebrated all at once. A very nice way to do it. Ages 1 yr old to the oldest getting closer to retirement age.
 Noisy yes but in a nice way as the 5 great grand kids did their thing which at that age is action. The son in law he was mostly the quietest of the bunch, but he did have couple of moments.
 One nice thing I didn't hear was bickering and/or fighting. I see this part of the family so seldom that I am amazed at how much they've grown and I think back as I look upon their faces and see quick glimpses of their moms and dads or even grandparents.
 I enjoyed every moment as I tried to stay out of the way and soak it all in. I even took my camera BUT I forgot to take pictures, I was too busy.
 Thank You one and All
Love
Darrell, Grandpa